Wednesday, October 28, 2009

when i need it most

last few days have been feeling not so great. i need to make some major changes and stop being so hesistant to ask important questions...

im so thankful to have the best friend that i do. i don't get to see her whenever i'd like to, but whenever i need acknowledgment she always knows the right thing to say, always. she has so much wisdom and i know God is speaking through here to be my help when i feel i can't go it alone.



But to His child, the Lord says: "No, not until you are satisfied, fulfilled, and content with being loved by Me; with giving yourself totally and unreservedly to Me to have an intensely personal relationship with Me alone, discovering that only in Me is your satisfaction to be found.

Only then will you be capable of the most perfect relationship that I have planned for you. "I want you to stop planning, stop wishing, and allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan existing… one that you cannot imagine (Proverbs 3:5-6).

I want you to have the best. Please allow Me to bring it to you. "You just keep watching Me. Keep experiencing the satisfaction that I am. Keep listening and learning the things that I tell you. Just waiting-that's all.


replace intimacy with intimate devotion to God...she told me. i thought i was putt
ing Him as my center, but i realized that i need to be giving more and more of myself all the time, whenever possible. use what i know and apply it greatly to my life. ive been praying nonstop about it! and the power of prayer is greater than any other power i know.



1 comment: